Siberian larch is famous for its longevity and high quality. Durability under any weather conditions makes the wood suitable for exterior structures. It is strong, dense and resinous. Unlike most of the other species, Siberian larch does not require additional processing, which makes construction and production easier. Moreover, it does not rot in water, but hardens, and therefore is often used for the construction of underwater structures.
Larch forests cover Western Siberia known for harsh climate, alpine environment and strong winds. The rings of 30 to 40 metre high Siberian larches are very dense, the wood is naturally impregnated with resin and does not require additional processing with chemicals.
Areas of use
- Facade constructions in the construction of private and public buildings – Siberian Larch Cladding – TGV – Shadow gap – Board on Board – HalfLap – ShipLap – Rainscreen – PAR Boards – Siberian Larch timber boards
- Terrace, balconies. – Timber Decking Boards – Decking elements – Siberian Larch wood
- Roof constructions – Shingles – Shakes – PAR Boards
- Fences, children’s playgrounds. – Siberian Larch Timber – Fencing elements – Fencing Posts – Fencing Battens – Timber Boards – PAR Boards
- Structures that are in contact with the ground. – Siberian larch beams – Siberian Larch Timber Joists
- Flooring production. – Siberian Larch timber Boards
- Boat and yacht production. Siberian Larch Decking Board
Why Siberian Larch?
- If you want your product to last, the choice of wood is very important. Siberian
- larch is an excellent option for both interior and exterior projects due to its durability, longevity, resistance, high quality, adaptability and ecology